Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.surgeroller.com.au.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has purchased products that we provide.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Once you contact us on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal data.
This personal data may include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your postal address or street address
We will use this personal data to fulfill your quote request, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website.These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
We may disclose personal data if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our terms of service.
We take the security of personal data very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. We will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data. We host on a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. All personal data is securely stored in our customer database. We authorize access to personal data only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recovery procedures where appropriate.